Internet of things (IoT) & Real-time (RT)
The Internet of Things (IoT) is the network of physical devices, vehicles, home appliances and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and connectivity which enables these objects to connect and exchange data | Source: wikipedia.
Table of contents
There are a set of products in the ArcGIS platform you might want to know if you are interested in this topic:
Twitter: @RealTimeGIS Real-Time GIS
Real time content
- Real time content published in ArcGIS Online
- Stream services published in ArcGIS Online
- Public stream services in ArcGIS Online&Title=elem.title&Details=%27%3Ca+href%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Fwww.arcgis.com%2Fhome%2Fitem.html%3Fid%3D%27%2Belem.id%2B%27%22+target%3D%22_blank%22%3EDetails%3C%2Fa%3E%27&Owner=elem.owner&Type=elem.type&Views=elem.numViews)
- Search more about "Stream services"
- Waze alerts
- Traffic camera DGT
- GeoRSS Satellites Fires
- Fiware IoT sensors
- Madrid Municipal Transport Company
- Bus locations in real time (Malaga)