Web Scene Viewer
The Web Scene Viewer is a web tool that allow you to create and modify 3D Web scenes though a web browser. It is available on ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Enterprise.
Table of contents
- Build apps
- Additional resources
Disclaimer: Although this application could be considered a product as such, you will not find any landing page on Esri.com promoting it.
You can start using the Web Map Viewer on ArcGIS Online without creating an account but if you do, you will be able to able to save what you did, perform analysis, etc.
The Web Map Viewer is available in ArcGIS Online and in Portal for ArcGIS as you can see here.
- Get Started with the Scene Viewer (1h 20min)
- ArcGIS Online: Scene Basics (2min)
- Intro to ArcGIS Scene Viewer (13min)
- Slides in Scene Viewer (1min 30sec)
- Add and configuring layers in the Scene Viewer (1min 14secs)
- Vector tiles, smart mapping, 3D optimized scene layers, 3D web styles, in Web Scene Viewer (3m)
Related products or technologies
List of all Esri products in the "Esri Products - ArcGIS Platform" group