ArcGIS Pro is a Desktop tool that allows you to create, manage, and share geographic maps, data, and analytical models.
Table of contents
- Get the tool
- Awesome projects
- Support and Community
- People you should know
- Additional resources
You can extend ArcGIS Pro with ArcGIS Pro SDK for .NET and leverage geoprocessing tools. ArcGIS Pro SDK for .NET is based on the add-in and configurations extensibility pattern. Leverage modern .NET features and patterns such as Task Asynchronous Programming (TAP), LINQ, WPF Binding, and MVVM to write integrated 2D/3D add-ins using Pro’s new APIs.
iGeometry from Hussein Nasser
- For GIS Users: ArcGIS Pro guided lessons based on real-world problems (learn.arcgis.com)
- For Developers: ArcGIS Pro SDK 15 minutes tutorials (DevLabs) learn.arcgis.com
Get the tool
You can get an ArcGIS Online Organization Account (21-Day trial) to test ArcGIS Pro, and you can get a Builder Plan if for development purposes. After that you will be able to download the ArcGIS Pro SDK from my.esri.com.
If you are part of the Esri Startup Program you will also get access to it.
- developer-support/pro-sdk/FolderConnectionManager, Github repositories
- Addin for ArcMap and Pro for convenient coordinate conversion in Desktop.
Support and Community
- ArcGIS Pro SDK Group on GeoNet & Answered questions
- GIS Developers - Python & Answered questions
- Sometimes is worth to combine GeoNet with the Github issues of an specific repo
People you should know
Please find the ArcGIS Experts on this topic using this tool:
They don't work on the support team and some may even not work at Esri, but they are opening some projects and sharing insights related to this technology so we recommend you to follow them.
Find more news at:
- Blogs.esri.com tag "ArcGIS Pro SDK"
- ArcGIS Pro Twitter account
- "ArcGIS Pro SDK" at esri.com search engine
- Blog Posts about "ArcGIS Pro SDK" inside Places at GeoNet
- Página de producto de ArcGIS Pro
- Licenciamiento para developers