Koop is an Open Geospatial ETL Engine that allow anyone to transform, query, and download geospatial data on the web.
Table of contents
- Get the tool
- Awesome projects and cool demos
- Support and Community
- People you should know
- Additional resources
|None: Esri Hub Tech||Inside Koop CLI||n.a.||36min 32secs|
|DevSummit 2019||How to Connect any API to ArcGIS with Koop||45min 8secs|
|DevSummit 2018||Integrating ArcGIS with 3rd Party Services||n.a.||1h 1min 39secs|
|DevSummit 2017||Koop: Using 3rd Party Services Within the ArcGIS Platform||59min 20secs|
|DevSummit 2017||Ops Fu: Deploying Koop with Docker and Kubernetes||30min 50secs|
Get the tool
- Source code
- Official providers: ArcGIS Online, Socrata, Github, Gist, CKAN, Mongo, Google Sheets, Yelp, ACS, Open Data, OSM, and many more
- Koop related repos at Esri R&D Center (near) Washington
- 3rd party repositories: github.com/topics/koop, github.com/topics/koopjs:
- Not tagged: apfister/sdmx-koop-provider
Awesome projects and cool demos
- Live demos
Support and Community
If you need some help with Koop please use the Github issues as the community forum for your questions on the given repository.
There are some questions also on StackExchange
People you should know
Please find the ArcGIS Experts on this topic using this tool:
They don't work on the support team and some may even not work at Esri, but they are opening some projects and sharing insights related to this technology so we recommend you to follow them.
You should also check Daniel Fenton ArcGIS Online Account in order to find some samples.