Table of contents
If you are new to GIS or ArcGIS and what to quickly get started we encourage you to follow this path:
- Understand ArcGIS account types and named users
- Take a quick overview of the ArcGIS capabilities
- Play around with: ArcGIS Online and Web Map Viewer
Afterwards you might want to continue with:
Learn more about geolocated content & ArcGIS: ArcGIS geoinformation model, data types, data storage ... and how to find existing content in ArcGIS
GIS and ArcGIS Core concepts: expand your understanding about GIS (projections, coordinate systems, transformations, ...)
Developer resources: for front-end dev, mobile dev, desktop dev, ... and also understand the pricing
ArcGIS products: learn more about app builders, extendable products, developer related products, ready to use apps, ...
- Learn ArcGIS site
- Book series
- Learn ArcGIS place at GeoNet: Hear about new content on the Learn ArcGIS site, ask questions, tell us what you think, and get in touch with your peers.
- Storymap: ArcGIS The Mapping & Analytics Platform