Goal: compile everything a user or developer interested in this topic should know about it in the Esri World.
Very short description about it
Table of contents
- Quick overview
- Additional documentation
- Additional resources
- Purpose: Unknown
- Data type: vector/raster
- Type of format: GIS
- Multi-file format: Yes/No/Optional
- File type: binary/plain-text
- File extension(s): .WHATEVER
- Originally developed by: Organization/Unknown (year)
- Technical description/specification: URL
- License: Unknown
- Regulated by: Organization/Unknown
- Status: industry-standard/de facto standard/standard/open specification/proprietary....
- Sample file(s): URL(s)/Pending
- Consumable by: Esri products supporting it
Links to other additional resources, news, ..
Github projects, conversion tools (Data interoperability, etc), ...
- Koop: An Open Geospatial ETL Engine that can translate into the Geoservices specification supported by the ArcGIS.
FILE_FORMAT in the next paragraph and remove the ```.
Probably not all the resources are in this list, please use the [ArcGIS Search](https://esri-es.github.io/arcgis-search/) tool looking for: ["FILE_FORMAT"](https://esri-es.github.io/arcgis-search/?search="FILE_FORMAT"&utm_campaign=awesome-list&utm_source=awesome-list&utm_medium=page).
Other pages in the awesome list that could be helpful for the target audience of this page (or third party awesome lists), third party MOOCs, related pages inside the awesome related to this topic, etc.
In case a distributor has made additional documentation, docs, https://geonet.esri.com/groups/geodev-spain, etc (add a
#### Language section)